Captain Ahab is not crazy; he's mad. That's not the same thing. In this episode of the Neutral Ground Podcast, we're going to take a look at chapter 132 of Herman Melville's classic Moby-Dick. We'll bring in John Calvin's Institutes of the Christian Religion; the writings of C.G. Jung, including Answer to Job. We'll talk about the abject lineage from Genesis: Cain, Ishmael, and Esau. And we'll discuss one of the most underappreciated villains in the DC Universe: Vandal Savage. What? You've never heard of Vandal Savage? You should. He's pretty interesting. We'll bring in Superman as well to help set the stage. By the end, we'll learn a little bit about what it means to be monomaniacal. Don't forget to subscribe to the channel.
- Subscribe/follow the podcast.
- Leave a rating/comment wherever applicable.
- Visit the main website for The Neutral Ground Podcast at https://theneutralgroundpodcast.com/ and send me an email or leave an audio message for me with some thoughts or questions about one of our topics.
- Buy me a cup of Ko-Fi at https://ko-fi.com/theneutralgroundpodcast.
- Patreon tiers with everything from shout-outs to extra content. Patreon Page
- Any one of the above items is equally important to me. I am genuinely humbled and moved by the feedback I'm receiving, and the support that I'm getting from all of you. Thank you