In this episode of the Neutral Ground Podcast, I'm joined by quite the impressive guest: David Fishof. David has led multiple lives. He was a sports agent for the Super Bowl winning quarterback of the New York Giants, Phil Simms, and he negotiated against the Yankees legendary owner George Steinbrenner on behalf of his client Lou Pinella--there's quite a story about that in this interview. Additionally, he is a tremendously successful music producer, having worked with The Monkees, Ringo Starr of the Beatles, Hermans Hermits, and many more. Additionally, David created the now famous Rock fantasy camp, where regular people can rock with the likes of Roger Daltrey of the Who, Ringo Starr, Joe Walsh, Bill Wyman, Alice Cooper, Peter Frampton, Kiss, and a whole host of other rock legends. People who attend David's Rock Fantasy Camp often talk about how the experience is life-changing, which is why a move was made to document some of these journeys. Having had a private showing of the movie, I can tell you that Rock Camp is a really heartwarming film. You do not need to be a big rock fan to enjoy it; you just need to be someone who enjoys seeing the human spirit get uplifted. There's fun; there's some comedy; and there are a lot of moving scenes where we're reminded of just how much we can accomplish as a species when we work together. I highly recommend you take a look at the film. I'm truly excited to present this interview with David Fishof.For more information about Rock Camp, and about how to view the film, check out the following links: https://www.rockcampthemovie.com/ https://www.rockcamp.com/
Would you like to support the efforts to bring civility back to meaningful discourse? Well, you can, and with little more than a click of a button.
- Subscribe/follow the podcast on whichever platform you're currently using to listen to The Neutral Ground Podcast.
- Leave a rating and a comment wherever applicable. This will really help get the message out to more people. Let a friend know about the podcast by emailing them or posting an episode to your social media accounts.
- Visit the main website for The Neutral Ground Podcast at https://theneutralgroundpodcast.com/ and send me an email or leave an audio message for me with some thoughts or questions about one of our topics. I might end up using it on the podcast for all of us to grapple with together.
- Buy me a cup of coffee...err...I mean Ko-Fi at https://ko-fi.com/theneutralgroundpodcast. Donations are always appreciated and are useful to help fray the costs of maintaining The Neutral Ground Podcast.
- Finally, and most importantly, just be kind and patient with others in conversation. Try to model for those around you the difference between conversation and debate. Debate and dialogue are not the same things. We need more dialogue in our everyday speech, and we need to limit debate to where it is most needed and useful.
Any one of the above items is equally important to me. I am genuinely humbled and moved by the feedback I'm receiving, and the support that I'm getting from all of you. Thank you--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/joemeyer/message