You've heard me discuss the importance of narrative reassurance in a neomodern sense. Our guest, Kevin M. Kraft, is a Neomodern author. He is writing character-driven stories that believe in constructs of right vs. wrong, good vs. evil, and characters who must face their greatest fears. I am not usually a big fan of modern fiction; however, Doboro and Momo employ archetypal figures that connect with my love of epic literature. This is a fantastic conversation. If you appreciate the work I'm doing, hit the subscribe/follow button; leave a kind comment or rating where applicable; and share the podcast with a friend to spread our Neutral Ground message of meaningful, civil discourse. More than anything, thank you for having taken the time to listen.
Kevin's works (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3jLkg81
Kevin's website: https://www.kevinmkraft.com/
Main website: https://theneutralgroundpodcast.com/
SUPPORT THE PODCAST:
- Subscribe/follow the podcast.
- Leave a rating/comment wherever applicable.
- Visit the main website for The Neutral Ground Podcast at https://theneutralgroundpodcast.com/ and send me an email or leave an audio message for me with some thoughts or questions about one of our topics.
- Buy me a cup of Ko-Fi at https://ko-fi.com/theneutralgroundpodcast.
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/theneutralgroundpodcast|
- Any one of the above items is equally important to me. I am genuinely humbled and moved by the feedback I'm receiving, and the support that I'm getting from all of you. Thank you