How did the universe come into being? Was there much of a bang to the Big Bang? Is there a parallel universe out there where I like tiramisu? We answer at least two of the three questions listed above. I won't tell you which two, however. You're just going to have to watch. We're very fortunate this week to have as our guest Dr. Will Kinney from the University at Buffalo. We spend the majority of the episode discussing Dr. Kinney's new book: An Infinity of Worlds: Cosmic Inflation and the Beginning of the Universe. I highly recommend the book because it does not coddle the reader; it is challenging. I appreciate that. We talk about cosmic inflation; the soundtrack of the universe; multiverses; and the importance of alcohol at conferences when pitching difficult ideas to peers. It's a great episode. If you enjoy the conversation, hit that subscribe button, and leave a kind comment for me or Dr. Kinney. Most of all, thank you for taking the time to listen. I appreciate it.
// EPISODE LINKS //
Dr. Kinney's book (affiliate): https://amzn.to/39kXkue
Dr. Kinney's faculty page: https://arts-sciences.buffalo.edu/physics/faculty/william-h-kinney.html
// LINK TREE FOR PODCAST AND SOCIALS//
// SUPPORT THE PODCAST //
1. Subscribe/follow the podcast.
2. Leave a kind rating/comment wherever applicable.
3. Visit the main website for The Neutral Ground Podcast at https://theneutralgroundpodcast.com/ and send me an email or leave an audio message for me with some thoughts or questions about one of our topics.
4. Buy me a cup of Ko-Fi at https://ko-fi.com/theneutralgroundpodcast.
5. Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/theneutralgroundpodcast
Any one of the above items is equally important to me. I am genuinely humbled and moved by the feedback I'm receiving, and the support that I'm getting from all of you. Thank you--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/joemeyer/message