All the world is a stage this week on The Neutral Ground Podcast. My guest is actress Valorie Hubbard. Valorie has a whole host of credits: Castle, Marvel's Agent’s of S.H.I.E.L.D; How I Met Your Mother; Glee; American Horror Story; Workaholics; True Blood; 90210; ER; Desperate Housewives; and she even voices “hot” Rhonda in the game Dead Rising 3. In this episode, we dive into a few deep ends: the psychology of acting; trying to keep it together when Adam DeVine and Jack Black are doing their comedic thing in front of you; the dangers of having weapons on a set, a la the Alec Baldwin Rust terrible incident; and how to change the approach of acting to be more like a business. I hope you enjoy the episode. Don't forget to hit the subscribe/follow button for more content.
// EPISODE LINKS //
Actor's Fast Track: https://actorsfasttrack.com/
Valorie's book: https://amzn.to/3sED8JQ
Valorie's IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0399237/
- Subscribe/follow the podcast.
- Leave a rating/comment wherever applicable.
- Visit the main website for The Neutral Ground Podcast at https://theneutralgroundpodcast.com/ and send me an email or leave an audio message for me with some thoughts or questions about one of our topics.
- Buy me a cup of Ko-Fi at https://ko-fi.com/theneutralgroundpodcast.
- Patreon tiers with everything from shout-outs to extra content. Patreon Page
- Any one of the above items is equally important to me. I am genuinely humbled and moved by the feedback I'm receiving, and the support that I'm getting from all of you. Thank you